September 4, 2009

My Favorite Quotes from Anais Nin

"Ordinary life does not interest me. I seek only the high moments. I am in accord with the surrealists, searching for the marvelous. I want to...remind others that these moments exist; I want to prove that there is infinite space, infinite meaning, infinite dimension."




Life is truly known only to those who suffer, lose, endure adversity and stumble from defeat to defeat.”






“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish it's source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”




“Anxiety is love's greatest killer. It makes others feel as you might when a drowning man holds on to you. You want to save him, but you know he will strangle you with his panic.”

No comments: