September 24, 2009

When I Was in the Right Place

He arouses my every desire just by stroking a finger down my arm. With him I knew I was in the right place.
He deepens my passion by whispering just the right words in my ear. With him I knew I was in the right place.

He stirs the butterflies in my chest with merely one word. With him I knew I was in the right place.
He causes the heat to rise to my face by using his eyes to look right through me. With him I knew I was in the right place.
He is that special someone who causes me, body, mind and soul to ignite at the mere thought of him. His words, ideas, his mind, feed me in ways no one ever has. No one has filled this need before and there is no one else I want.   My mind and soul want no other, my body cringes at the thought of another's touch. He brings me to the brink just thinking of his kiss. 


When I was with him, I know I was in the right place.


No comments: